Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just a quick entry. Played golf a few times in San Diego. Couldn't replicate my 89 that i shot last year at The Vineyard. Did have a breakthrough in the swing department though. I started standing closer to the ball... lets me have a nice downward impact on the iron shots, and on the fairway woods its a much more controlled shot. Bought a 60 Deg. CG10 that was on sale from a place called Golf Galaxy, as well as a nice Callaway bag. Also came into a TaylorMade Burner 5-wood that I really like.
Played Bighorn in Palm Desert. It was hot, and I by no means managed a good score (106), but I actually felt like I played pretty well. And, the worst day playing golf at a place like Bighorn is better than just about anything else! I even put on my golf shoes next to Arnold Palmer's locker!!!

No comments: